Wednesday, February 16, 2011

General Chair Massage Information

Where does the massage take place?
  
   I will travel within a 25 mile radius of Cutlerville, MI to bring my massage chair to your home, and assist you to relax in familiar surroundings. I will consider longer distances on a case by case basis. 

Do I need to undress?

   The massage does not require you to remove any clothing. I recommend wearing a t-shirt or similar type of thin shirt.

What areas will you work on?

   The massage will focus on the areas of your choice: head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, and/or hands. I will tailor each session to your specific needs. 

How much will the massage cost?

        Initial  30 minute session         $10

        30 minute chair massage         $25
        45 minute session                   $35

Can you give massages to groups of people?

      Yes, I am happy to come to a special event to help several individuals relax.  The cost for each hour of massage is $50.  This can be broken up between individuals however you desire.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email or give me a call.

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment